Blosxom Plugin Registry
Blosxom is about infinitely extensible via a plugin architecture. Here you'll find oodles of plugins to expand, extend, integrate, and delight. And they're written by Blosxom users just like you!
Have a Blosxom Plug-in to share with the Blosxom community? Plug it in here!
- date_fullname - Purpose: Populates $date_fullname::dw (day of the week) and $date_fullname::mo (month name) with full day and month names, respectively
- date_translate - translates day of the week and month name into the language of your choice
- metadate - Lets you put metadates in an external file. Lets you specify metadates for directories or non-story files.
- timestamp - Provides timestamps, as formattable strings or as Julian day numbers, for each story for inclusion in its display. Can use the cache from entries_index if available.
- timezone - Causes the Blosxom timestamps to reflect a specific timezone that is
- timezone - Allows Blosxom to use a different timezone from the server. Also exports the timezone and GMT offset for use in flavors.